Complex Civil Litigation
We represent individuals and corporations as both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of civil disputes in federal and state courts, as well as in arbitrations and mediations. Our trial attorneys have years of experience advising and representing clients in civil disputes, analyzing complex situations, and strategizing successful resolutions to daunting problems. By necessity and experience, we become immersed in your issues as we build your case upon a strong foundation of mastering the evidence.
Most civil disputes are resolved prior to trial, often because of a party’s fear of loss at trial. Our experienced trial attorneys will pursue your case as far as needed to obtain the best possible result for you.
When Does a Civil Case Become Complex?
Virtually any legal case can become complex, but complex civil litigation refers to a specific set of cases which involve multiple parties. These may include class action suites, international business transactions, mass torts, and more.
Types of cases we handle include:
- Breach of contract claims
- Civil actions involving allegations of securities/insurance fraud, civil RICO violations, breach of fiduciary duty, misappropriation
- Securities litigation
- Partnership/shareholder and shareholder derivative disputes
- Employment litigation including wrongful discharge, “whistleblower” CEPA claims, Title VII and New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- Real estate litigation, including representation of commercial real estate developers, brokers, and corporate clients through litigation and arbitration to resolve real estate contract disputes, zoning prerogative writ actions, and real estate fraud
- Environmental litigation
- Antitrust and unfair trade practice claims
- Attorney ethics
- Professional licensing boards
It is important to hire an attorney who has experience with these types of litigation. Our civil litigation attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience and can provide you with the dedicated and informed counsel you need.
We are dedicated to protecting your rights and fighting for your freedom.
We provide innovative, personalized solutions to best fit your needs.
We believe nobody should have to pay when looking to hire an attorney.
Premier Boutique Law Firm
We handle the most serious and complex white-collar, state and federal crimes.